POSITIONING THE GAS CYLINDER
Ensure that the gas cylinder is not placed in contact with the Cooker. The hose should be routed away from the Cooker without touching any hot surfaces. Ensure the cylinder is placed on a firm and level surface and that the hose is neither stretched nor twisted when connected. The cylinder must also be located to give good access to connect and disconnect the regulator, or to turn off in an emergency.
LIGHTING SEQUENCE – HOB BURNER
• Depress the control knob then rotate anti-clockwise to any position to allow gas through to the burner. Manually light the burner using a taper or piezo ignitor wand.
• On establishing a flame at the burner, keep the knob depressed for approximately 15 seconds then release. The burner should remain lit.
LIGHTING SEQUENCE – OVEN BURNER
• Open the right hand oven door.
• Depress the control knob then rotate anti-clockwise to the spark position to allow gas through to the burner. Depress the ignitor button on the control panel to light the gas at the burner.
• On establishing a flame, keep the knob depressed for approximately 15 seconds then release. The burner should remain lit.
• Rotate to desired temperature setting to ignite the gas at the main burner.
• Observe flame integrity for approximately 30-45 seconds before closing oven door
To shut down the appliance rotate all control knobs clockwise to the OFF position. The gas supply stopcock or bottle valve should now be closed.
POTS AND PANS
The minimum recommended pan size should have a base diameter not less than 220mm.
The maximum recommended pan size per burner should not exceed a base diameter of 360mm.
Under no circumstances should multiple burners be covered by a single pan, plate used for griddle purposes or other container.
After operation, some parts of the appliance will remain hot for a period of time; care should be taken to avoid risk of burns
OPENING OF THE OVEN DOOR
Care must be taken to avoid injury when opening the oven door, when the oven is in use as hot air will rapidly escape.
IF EQUIPMENT IS FAULTY, DO NOT REPAIR IT! CONTACT US
Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm 01209 212794 Out of hours: 07817 837057